50g Meat Curry Premix
50g Sambal Tumis Premix
100ml Cooking Oil
5 pcs Lemongrass (smashed)
Ingredients B (for gravy)
1L Water (for gravy)
12 pcs Tofu pok (cut into half)
1 cube Chicken stock
1 cube Anchovy stock
Ingredient (C) (Mix and set aside)
75g Dehydrated Coconut Mix (DCM)
30 pcs Fish balls
2 pcs Fish cake (cut into slices)
500 g Spaghetti
500 g Bean sprouts
5 nos Kasturi limes
100 g Chinese parsley (chopped)
100 g Fried onions
3 nos Red chillies (sliced)
5 nos Hard boiled egg
- Boil spaghetti in water until cooked. Rinse with cold water. Strain dry and toss with cooking oil.
- Mix all Ingredients (A) well in a wok/pot. Cook until oil rises and fragrant.
- Add Ingredients (B). Bring to boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add Ingredient (C), fish balls and fish cake. Bring to a boil.
- Put the spaghetti into a bowl, top with garnishing and pour the gravy over.
** Remarks: 10g blended dried prawn if required