Ingredients (A) :
1 packet - Idaman Suri Meat Curry base (50g)
1 packet - Idaman Suri Rendang base (50g)
500 ml - Water
140 ml - Cooking oil
6 nos - Lemongrass (smashed)
1 L - Water
2 cubes - Anchovy stock
360 g - Canned tuna (mashed)
4 nos - Tamarind slice
80 g - Roasted desiccated coconut / Kerisik
Ingredients (B) :
150 g - Dehydrated coconut milk
800 ml - Water
500 g - Spaghetti
2 nos - Onion (thinly shredded)
1 no - Cucumber (thinly shredded)
200 g - Bean sprouts
5 nos - Kasturi lime (cut in half)
2 nos - Torch ginger (thinly shredded)
1 bunch - Kesum leaves (thinly shredded)
200 g - Mint leaves (thinly shredded)
- Boil spaghetti in water until cooked. Rinse with cold water. Strain dry and toss with cooking oil. Set aside.
- Well mix ingredients (A) in a wok/pot, add lemongrass and cook under medium heat until fragrant and oil rises.
- Add water and bring to boil. Add tuna into gravy and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Add anchovy stock, tamarind slices and roasted desiccated coconut (kerisik). Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Lastly, add Ingredients B and bring to boil. Gravy is ready to serve.
- Serve desired amount of spaghetti onto a bowl, pour over the gravy and top with garnishes. Serve while still hot.